View Sidney's Main Street Green Infrastructure Design Diagram
John Redente, Grant Administrator
Sidney is a community that is gaining fast on the economic comeback trail. Businesses are thriving, employment is rising and the future is bright. We are looking for both retail and industrial opportunities for our area so we can sustain our growth pattern.
If you are a large industrial business or a large retailer looking for a workforce with strong work ethics we want to talk to you. Sidney has a distribution site near three major cities in the Northeast. We have a strong track record of coordinating programs, grants, low-cost loans, and more with state and federal officials.
If you are a small retail business or manufacturer you are equally welcome to our community. We have a great retail space on our beautiful Main Street. We have an active industrial park which is close to I-88 and a few hours away from three large markets. We have several programs such as federal UDAG monies that you could qualify for.
We are here to help you to transition into a new business home.
Call or email to start the conversation.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by in Descending Order within category
Economic Development6 documents
- FINAL - Village of Sidney New York LTCR Plan -10-22-13
- Full PPT from Community Meeting Sent to Village fro web posting 1-30-14
- Request For Expression of Interest - 12-27-13
- Sidney NYRCR Public Meeting 2-27-14 Power Point Presentation
- Sidney_Greenplain Study_Application_06132017
- Sidney_Hotel Conference Feasibility_Application_06132017_R1 (3)